Ship to: Johnson Cams
704 Burnt Ridge Rd.
Onalaska, WA 98570
• Our preferred carrier is UPS. Use whatever method you prefer.
• Many of your parts are irreplaceable- package them accordingly.
o Bag, box, or wrap your parts before placing into the shipping box- it costs us time to remove plastic peanuts, shredded paper, or whatever else that gets stuck into ports, between fins, and in other nooks and crannies.
o Any documents such as parts lists or instructions should be placed in an envelope or some such, and placed into the shipping container last so that it will be found first. Alternately you should tape an envelope on the outside of the box.
o Please include a phone number so that we can get in touch if we have any questions for you.
• Dirty parts are unpleasant to handle, and our parts cleaner is highly paid. You will save yourself time and money by cleaning your parts before shipping.
• We will insure your parts for the amount of our charges for return to you. If you want additional insurance please specify the amount.
Say something interesting about your business here.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All orders will be pre-paid
• International orders will be pre-paid via wire transfer, international money order, or credit card.
• Johnson Cams uses UPS or USPS unless otherwise arranged.
• We gladly accept your Visa or Mastercard.